We are hiring a Marketing Executive.
DigitalBlend is a labor of love borne from our passion for branding and everything advertising. Our major aim is to inspire and engage both Local and International businesses and organizations attract the right audience with infectious, unique, compelling and interactive design concepts that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also produce results and generate an impressive return on investment.
Who we are looking for:
The Marketing Executive will work primarily on our new business pursuits designing proposals and pitch presentations by which we expect to make the perfect and lasting first impression to potential clients.
The Marketing Executive will support the Office Admin. in responding to the inbound RFPs, originating new business through outbound marketing and the constructing/writing of any proposal. This role will encompass a significant degree of organizational and administrative project management.
Job profile: Marketing Executive
Experience: min 1 year
Qualification: Any graduate
Application Deadline: 10th December 2018
Interviews: 14th December 2018
Interested candidates may contact on:hello [at] yourdigitalblend [dot] com
Skills: Presentation, client relationships, excellence, energy, negotiation, prospecting, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence, sales motivation, team work, excellent communication and commercial awareness.
Some fine print: At least 1-2 years of agency or design firm experience. A thorough understanding of PowerPoint, Word or Keynote with a general understanding of Excel, Project and WordPress. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and with strong time management skills. Must be a natural team player and a problem-solver with a real can-do approach, able to successfully work with moving targets and changing priorities.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells the agencys services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write through specs for each.